UFC 285 was a night of surprises and excitement, with some of the biggest names in the sport taking to the octagon. While the cameras were rolling, there were a few things that didn’t make it to the broadcast. Here are five things cameras didn’t show at UFC 285.
1. Jake Gyllenhaal’s Fight: Jake Gyllenhaal was in attendance at UFC 285, but he didn’t take part in any of the fights. Instead, he was there to support his friend and former UFC fighter, Conor McGregor. Gyllenhaal was seen in the crowd cheering on McGregor and the other fighters, but cameras didn’t show him actually getting into the octagon.
2. Conor McGregor’s Secret Chat: After the fight, McGregor was seen having a private chat with UFC President Dana White. While the cameras didn’t show what was said, it’s likely that the two were discussing McGregor’s future in the UFC.
3. Blizerian in the Crowd: Billionaire investor and social media star Dan Blizerian was also in attendance at UFC 285. While cameras didn’t show him in the crowd, he was seen in the VIP area with a few of his friends.
4. The After-Party: After the fight, the fighters and their entourages headed to a nearby club for an after-party. While cameras didn’t show the party, it’s likely that it was a wild night of celebration.
5. The Fans: While cameras showed the fighters and their entourages, they didn’t show the thousands of fans who packed the arena to watch the fights. The fans were an integral part of the night, and their energy and enthusiasm was palpable.
UFC 285 was an exciting night of fights, and while cameras showed some of the action, there were a few things that didn’t make it to the broadcast. From Jake Gyllenhaal’s fight to Conor McGregor’s secret chat, there were plenty of things that cameras didn’t show at UFC 285.