ERLING HAALAND returns to Dortmund tonight as Man City face Jude Bellingham and Co at Signal Iduna Park.
The Norwegian’s goal won City their first clash with the German side earlier on in the Champions League group stages.
- Start time: 8pm BST
- TV/Live stream: BT Sport 2
- Dortmund XI: To follow
- Man City XI: To follow
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Follow ALL the action with our live blog below…
When is Borussia Dortmund vs Man City?
- Borussia Dortmund roll out the carpet for Manchester City on TONIGHT – Tuesday, October 25.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 8pm UK time – 9pm local time.
- Signal Iduna Park in Dortmund, Germany is the allocated arena for this encounter and it can host a whopping 81,365 supporters.
- Erling Haaland’s kung-fu style kick snatched all three points for City when the sides last met in September.
What TV channel is Borussia Dortmund vs Man City on and can I live stream it?
- Borussia Dortmund vs Manchester City will be broadcasted LIVE on BT Sport 2 in the UK.
- Coverage is expected to get underway from 7pm UK time – one hour before kick-off.
- Subscription holders of BT Sport can stream the entire action live via the BT Sport website or BT Sport app.
What is the team news?
Thomas Meunier, Mateu Morey, Mahmoud Dahoud, Jamie Bynoe-Gittens and Sebastien Haller are all ruled out
Borussia Dortmund boss Edin Terzic was forced to substitute Nico Schlotterbeck on the weekend which could see him miss the huge fixture against Manchester City too.
However, Terzic could see Donyell Malen and Marco Reus return to the squad.
Elsewhere, Pep Guardiola will be forced to continue without the services of English duo Kyle Walker and Kalvin Phillips.
Sergio Gomez is suspended following his red card in the last Champions League clash against Copenhagen.
But John Stones is likely to have a part to play after being named on the bench during City’s 3-1 win over Brighton.
- Dortmund to win 4/1
- Draw 10/3
- Man City to win 8/13
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication