Saturday, May 28, 2022

Declan Rice REJECTS third West Ham contract offer as Man Utd and Chelsea given hope in £150million transfer chase

DECLAN RICE has rejected a third contract offer from West Ham and is ‘open to a move this summer’, according to reports.

But boss David Moyes reckons Rice, 23, is now worth “north of £150million”.

1

Rice ‘won’t sign new deal’ with the Hammers, according to reportsCredit: Alamy

The England international has two years left on his deal, with an option to extend for a further year.

But Hammers fans will be concerned by the latest reports that he is ready to move on.

Transfer guru Fabrizio Romano tweeted: “Declan Rice has turned down third contract offer at West Ham.

“There’s still no agreement – Rice has always been committed, but he’s now open to a move this summer.

Three Man Utd starlets take role in training and could take part against Arsenal
Free bets - Get £30 Sky Bet bonus when you stake £10 on Premier League football

“West Ham insist he’s untouchable as David Moyes said – but Declan Rice won’t sign a new deal.”

The classy midfielder has led the Hammers to another magnificent season.

Rice and his teammates produced a stunning display in Lyon to reach the Europa League semi-finals last week.

They remain just five points from fifth in the Premier League and Rice has played all but two of their 33 games.

Most read in Europa League

BETTING SPECIAL – GET FURY AT 30/1 OR WHYTE AT 100/1

Rivals Chelsea and Manchester United are both said to be in hot pursuit of the star.

Asked if a British-record fee of £150m is Rice’s current value, gaffer Moyes said: “If you are interested, well, it will be north of that.

“£100m was cheap last summer. £150m just now would be minimum but he is not for sale.

“What I do know is that it means there are only certain clubs that could even consider it.”

Source link

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -
Latest News

“The Heat kicked their a** tonight and straight punked them!”

Former NBA player Kendrick Perkins refused to blame the officiating as the reason behind the Boston Celtics' loss in...
- Advertisement -

More Articles Like This

Share to...