MANCHESTER CITY and Liverpool meet for a second time in two weeks as they face off in an unmissable FA Cup semi-final TODAY.
Pep Guardiola’s men got the point they needed to remain top of the Premier League against the Reds last week in a 2-2 draw.
But it is Jurgen Klopp’s side who still harbour hopes of the quadruple and will need victory at Wembley to stay in with a chance of being the first team ever to win all four trophies on offer.
What time does Man City vs Liverpool kick off?
- Man City vs Liverpool takes place on Saturday, April 16 – TODAY.
- The match kicks off at 3.30pm UK time.
- It takes place at Wembley Stadium.
- The teams haven’t met in the FA Cup since 2003, when Liverpool won 1-0 at Maine Road.
What TV channel is Man City vs Liverpool on and can I live stream it?
- Man City vs Liverpool is live on BBC One.
- Coverage commences at 3pm – half an hour before kick-off.
- To stream it live, head to the BBC iPlayer.
- The FA have chosen to exempt the match from the traditional TV blackout as there are no EFL games kicking off at 3pm this Saturday.
Can I watch Man City vs Liverpool for free?
- Yes. Man City vs Liverpool is FREE for all UK viewers with a TV licence.
- Get your TV licence here.
Man City could be in a spot of bother going into their FA Cup semi-final against Liverpool after receiving some rough treatment at the hands of Atletico Madrid.
Key man Kevin de Bruyne was forced off after 65 minutes and then eight minutes later, Kyle Walker was taken off in agony.
And Guardiola said, ominously: ” We are in big trouble.
“We played three days ago, now have a lot of injuries, I don’t know what will happen in the next weeks.”
Liverpool have no major worries but Fabinho struggled at the Etihad so it will be interesting to see if he is picked again.
Stay up to date with all the latest from Wembley in our live blog…
Battle of the big guns
Good afternoon and welcome to Wembley for our live coverage of the FA Cup semi-final between the two best teams in England: Manchester City and Liverpool.
The action is set for a 3.30pm start at the national stadium, and we’ll soon have confirmation of today’s teams for you as part of out pre-match build-up.