CHELSEA and Arsenal continue their fierce London rivalry TONIGHT when the Gunners travel to Stamford Bridge in a crucial top four encounter.
The Blues recently conquered South London opposition with a comfortable FA Cup semi-final win over Crystal Palace at Wembley.
And Thomas Tuchel will be hoping his men can do the same against North London opponents on Wednesday.
However, Arsenal are desperately in need of three points as they have gone their last three games without scoring a single point on the board.
But the Gunners did beat Chelsea the last time these two sides met on the Blues’ home ground.
What time does Chelsea vs Arsenal kick off?
- Chelsea host Arsenal on TONIGHT – Wednesday, April 20.
- The match is scheduled to kick-off at 7:45pm UK time.
- Stamford Bridge in West London will be the venue for this huge encounter which can hold approximately 40,000 fans.
- Thomas Tuchel’s men swept aside the Gunners when they played at the Emirates in August 2021.
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Arsenal on and can I live stream it?
- Chelsea vs Arsenal will be broadcasted live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League.
- The coverage commences from 7pm UK time – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- Subscription members can also stream the game live via the Sky Sports website or the Sky Go app.
Chelsea will have to welcome the Gunners without midfield maestro Mateo Kovacic who sustained an ankle injury in the FA Cup semi-final win over Crystal Palace.
Ben Chilwell and Callum Hudson-Odoi remain side-lined with long-term issues but Ross Barkley could be in contention to feature following his illness.
Meanwhile Mikel Arteta faces some problems of his own because it looks as if club captain Alexandre Lacazette will be joining Thomas Partey and Kieran Tierney in the treatment room.
However, Takehiro Tomiyasu’s situation is looking a little more promising as the Japanese international returned to team training this week.
But whether Arteta decides to include Tomiyasu in the squad is still out to the jury.
- Chelsea to win 20/23
- Draw 5/2
- Arsenal to win 10/3
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct as of Wednesday, April 20